Welcome to Evergreen & Company
Here's what we do:
A website without viewers, an annual report without readers... what's the point, really? We help connect your work to your audiences, via PR, marketing, advertising, decision facilitation, presentation coaching, brand positioning, market analysis, focus groups, copy-editing, and communication audits.
You have a story to tell. Maybe it's a product to sell or a cause to promote, research to explain or an event to celebrate. We offer the spectrum of creative solutions including research, copywriting, photo shoots, translation, programming, pre-press, distribution, and fulfillment.
You expect every job to come in on-time, on-budget, and well over your highest expectations for creativity and attention to detail. We do, too. That's why we assign a seasoned Account Executive to every client. We offer print management, event and strategic planning, image and asset management, and media buying.
Here are the tools we use:
- Digital Media - websites, eBooks, videos, Flash interactives, smartphone apps
- Identity + Branding - messaging platforms, logos, brand build-outs
- Exhibits + Signage - interactive exhibits, banners, trade-show booths
- Marketing + Advertising - print/digital ads, kiosks, e-blasts, point of purchase displays
- Illustration - for print, web, product labeling, vehicle wraps
- Print Collateral - brochures, books, newsletters, invitations, marketing collateral
- Public Relations - strategy, messaging, media outreach, press releases, press lists
- Infographics - data and information visualization for charts, graphs, financials, maps, timelines
About Evergreen & Company
Evergreen & Company creates effective marketing communications products that get noticed. Since 1983, we have helped secure our clients’ success, showcasing their offerings through creations for print, web, video, exhibits, advertising, and more.
Our sole focus is putting our creativity to work for our clients.
When was the last time you were treated so well?
We are an accomplished and diverse team of professionals.
Individually We Have:
- Degrees in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Advertising, Visual Communications, Political Science, Business Management, Communications, and Public Relations
- Experience designing newspapers, working for Congress, editing a journal, teaching college, running a printing company, managing an online learning firm, researching artificial intelligence, developing banking software, working in association management, advertising, marketing, publishing, and teaching the art of fencing
- An abundance of skills, talents, and passion
Collectively We Have:
- Over 246 years of experience
- 10 children, 8 grandchildren, 2 great grandchildren, and 3 godchildren
- 10 dogs and 4 cats
For Each of Your Projects, We Offer:
- Everything but the kids and pets
Careers at Evergreen & Company
Here's the truth: we make very few hires, we have exceedingly high standards for character, skills, and the capacity to learn, and no one here works for the company or themselves – we all work exclusively for the success of our clients.